Don’t Ignore Your Liver!
If you ignore liver problems, you risk making your condition worse, and increase your chance of getting something even more unwelcome down the road, like cirrhosis, diabetes, heart attack, stroke, even liver cancer.
I’m not trying to scare you, but this is serious, and you really want to take care of your liver, especially if you are overweight or have any physical pain. I didn’t figure out what was happening to me until after many months, and to be honest, it almost killed me.
Liver issues are NOT something you want to brush aside or “leave till later.” And believe me, they’re not going to fix themselves. You must take immediate action, because quite honestly, you may be living on borrowed time.
The Truth About Fatty Liver
Fatty liver is the fastest growing medical condition in the world right now, even bigger than diabetes, which is pretty staggering.
You probably know. But you might not realize everything else your liver does, and how critical it is to your well being, health, even your looks…
1. It metabolizes fats, carbohydrates, and proteins and keeps your weight stable.
2. It regulates hormones that affect your happiness, energy, and emotional stability.
3. It keeps your skin and eyes healthy, vibrant, and young.
4. It stabilizes your blood sugar and cholesterol levels.
5. It produces bile and bilirubin, aiding your digestion and elimination.
How Do People Get Fatty Liver?
There are multiple reasons so many people are getting fatty liver, but the biggest by far has to do with our modern-day, over-processed, preservative-filled diet. Food these days is cheap and convenient, but like your parents probably taught you, you get what you pay for.
You might save some money today, but the cost down the line is a poisoned liver, overloaded with fat, sugar, alcohol, and processed junk (not to mention additives, pesticides, and chemical preservatives).
Now pay attention, because when the liver becomes poisoned, two VERY BAD things happen…
1. Your body starts storing fat: If you’ve been wondering why you are gaining weight all of a sudden, a likely culprit is a fatty liver, which throws your blood sugar out of whack, and puts you at risk for inflammation, insulin resistance, and diabetes.
2. Your blood becomes toxic: When toxic blood travels to your otherorgans (heart, lungs, skin, and especially your brain), it poisonsyour entire body. That explains the mental fog, skin issues, high cholesterol, joint-pain, clogged arteries, and frequent headaches you may be experiencing.
If any of those things are happening to you, consider it a wake up call to finally do something about it, and an opportunity to get healthy.
Is There A Cure For Fatty Liver?
You may have heard there’s no official cure for fatty liver. That’s what my doctor told me. But I assure you, in many cases, there is a safe and reliable way to reverse it, and heal your body at the same time.
I should know, because I did it myself, 100% naturally, without the need for any drugs or expensive doctors visits or starving myself on the latest fad diet.
And that LONG list of symptoms? They just disappear once you restore your liver function…
· Liver fat naturallydissolves and is safely flushed out of your body, along with the chance that you’ll contract something serious like cirrhosis or liver cancer.
· Belly fat, love handles, and thighs shrink as your liver function and hormone levels return to their normal state when liver fat is expelled.
· Your skin gets softer and blemishes begin to clear up. You may find yourself looking years younger because there are no poisons irritating your skin. If you suffer from eczema, psoriasis, or dermatitis, it may completely dissipate on it’s own when your liver gets healthy.
· You will likely experience greater focusand concentration because your brain isn’t filled with toxic, acidic blood. You’ll be more alert and think clearer. Some people even believe a healthy liver makes you more intelligent (I sure do).
· Vision improves and you see more clearly, especially in low light (easier to drive at night). Colors become more vibrant, and if you wear glasses, you may not need as strong a prescription.
· Many people sleep better, without drugs or constantly waking up. Start each morning well-rested and ready to make every day count.
· Because your liver helps with digestion, stomach and bowel problems are often reduced. Fats, sugars, and toxins are quickly eliminated via your healthy digestive system, while important nutrients and minerals are absorbed to help your body thrive.
· You might find yourself snapping out of depression and anger faster. Many people swear those feelings just melt away. Mood swings and stress may be significantly reduced as well.
And of course there are many improvements you can’t see, but you know are happening nonetheless:
· You add years to your life, perhaps even decades.
· You reduce your chance of a heart-attack, cirrhosis, stroke, or cancer.
· You decrease the likelihood of other major illnesses, like diabetes, arthritis, or digestive problems.
It’s really important for you figure this all out as soon as possible because…